Today's importer faces several challenges when importing full container loads.
- Dramatic increases in container storage charges as a result of the decreased number of “free days” at rail terminals.
- Disruption of sensitive JIT inventories due to late delivery of containers.
- Rising costs of procuring additional warehouse space.
- Additional labor & transportation costs associated with intra company logistics.
Bridge International Logistics offers container distribution management services to our customers. Bridge works closely with all parties to our customer's supply chain to prioritize receipt of each container in the most logical and cost efficient manner. As a result, our customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Detailed visibility of product contained in each ocean container.
- Prioritization of container receipts.
- Decrease in warehouse labor expense.
- Maximum utilization of existing warehouse space.
- Split container deliveries to multiple warehouse locations.
- Minimization or elimination of rail storage charges.
- Planned, time-definite delivery of containers.
- Multiple trucking options for maximum flexibility.
- Cost savings of internal intra-company distribution.
here to request more information.